Fish Tape for Electricity Project
Fish tape, also called pulling type duct rodder, can be classified into steel fish tape and fiberglass fish tape. This kind of duct rodder length is usually within 150 meters and it can be carried by person. The material is spring steel or fiberglass rod and it can through the conduit corner. They are widely used in pulling of electricity or optical cable in house and building war, flooring, ceiling and conduits. During usage, we guide the fish tape through narrow openings, then attach wires to the pulling loop and guide them smoothly to new location.
The steel fish tape is widely used in building cable pulling.
The fiberglass fish tape is made of fiberglass rod and plastic reel.
- Material: spring steel, fiberglass rod.
- Steel wire: 3-8 mm width, 0.5-3 mm thickness.
- Fiberglass rod: 5-16 mm.
- Length: 30-150 m.
- Cover: plastic reel.
Features and advantages:
- Long lasting performance.
- Easy pulling.
- Helping the cable through confined space.
- Light weight.
- Being able to through the corner.
- Strong and durable plastic reel.
- We can print mark on the rod.
The steel of fish tape is flat and the width is from 3 mm to 8 mm and the thickness is from 0.5 mm to 3 mm.
We can print meter mark on the fish tape steel and fiberglass rod.
- Cable pulling in war, flood and ceiling of the houses and buildings.
- Cable pulling through conduit in electric project.
During usage, we guide the fish tape rod through the conduit, attach the rod with cable then pull the fish tape.
The fish tape can be used to pull the cables through conduit, floor and wall.
Inquiry for Our Product
YuanBo Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.