Traceable Duct Rodder – Copper or Steel Traceable Wire for Excellent Conductivity
TDR-01: Traceable duct rodder with inserted steel or copper wire for excellent conductivity.
Traceable duct rodder, as its name says, has excellent traceable performance due to its special design. The wire diameter of traceable duct rodder can be made into 8 mm – 16 mm diameter rods to be used to find, follow and accurately map the duct route without digging or trenching.
Structure of traceable duct rodder
As we all know, the conventional fiberglass duct rodder or fiberglass fish tape is composed of resin impregnated fiberglass core rod and polypropylene thermoplastic sheath. The traceable duct rodder has a special structure for traceable applications.
TDR-02: Traceable fiberglass duct rodder has various colors for choice.
- Inserted copper or steel wire. The 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm copper wire or steel wire are inserted in the center of the fiberglass core rod. Additional, the copper or steel wire is directly connected with the transmitter leads on the end fitting. The other transmitter lead is connected to a stake driven into the earth. So, the copper or steel wire can supply a direct and efficient transmission.
- Fiberglass rod. The glass fibers are impregnated with resins to form strong and solid fiberglass rod. The fiberglass rod is the most important part, which supplies anti-bending and not easy to breakage.
- Polypropylene sheath. Polypropylene granules are melted and then cover the fiberglass rod for excellent abrasion resistance performance. Additional, the polypropylene sheath can be made into different colors to make the traceable duct rodder colorful and beautiful.
- Frame: galvanized or powder coated frame supplies corrosion and rust resistance and durable life.
- Rubber or plastic wheels. The wheels make the transporting and operating easy, convenient and labor saving.
- Hand-operated brake. It makes the push, pull and stop operation easy and convenient.
- Hydraulic compression copper head. Hydraulic compression make the head will never drop.
- Rod guide.
- Associated equipment. Signal transmitter and receiver.
TDR-03: Galvanized traceable duct rodder for corrosion resistance.
TDR-04: Hand-operated brake for easy push, pulling and stop.
TDR-05: Copper wire for easy traceable and conductive.
TDR-06: Hydraulic compression copper head will never drop.
Specifications of traceable duct rodder
- Traceable wire material: copper wire or steel wire.
- Traceable wire diameter: 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Core rod material: glass fibers with resin impregnated.
- Sheath material: polypropylene.
- Rod diameter: 8 mm to 16 mm.
- Rod length: 80 m to 500 m.
- Frame size: 160mm × 450mm × 500mm, 170mm × 600mm × 750mm, etc. (maximum size: 550mm × 1500mm × 1600mm).
- Frame material: Galvanized pipe or powder coated pipe.
Features of traceable duct rodder
- Copper or steel wire for excellent conductive performance.
- PP sheath supplies excellent abrasion resistance performance and various colors.
- Fiberglass core rod is anti-bending.
- Galvanized or PVC coating frame for durable and corrosion and rust resistance.
- Hand-operated brake for easily pull, push and
Applications of traceable duct rodder
- Find, follow and accurately map the duct route.
- Communication cable laying.
- Optical cable laying.
- Pipeline washing and cleaning.
TDR-07: Traceable duct rodder is convenient to map the traceable route.
TDR-08: Traceable duct rodder is widely used for optical cable laying.
Inquiry for Our Product
YuanBo Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.